Welcome to our website. All users of this web site are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not use this website.
1. In these Terms and Conditions “We” or “Us” means D&L Electrical and Air and “You” or “Your” means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website, network and processes, including the purchase of products or services through this Website.
2. By browsing this Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out, which constitutes a legally binding contract between Us and You for the supply of Products.
3. The Contract together with your Order constitutes the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Contract cannot be varied unless D&L Electrical and Air agrees to modify it in writing or by email.
2. Legal Capacity
You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be able to place orders with D&L Electrical and Air. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of 18 years.
3. Use of Site
This web site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy acts associated with linked websites. We take no responsibility for any damage which may arise in connection with your use of this website.
– The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither D&L Electrical and Air or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy , completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose.
– You acknowledge that any information and materials may contain inaccuracies and that D&L Electrical and Air exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at users risk, for which we shall not be liable.
-All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
-Any user of this website and any dispute arising from the use of this website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All prices shown are inclusive of GST. All prices provided on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. All prices listed on the Website exclude delivery cost. Delivery cost will be shown separately on a order.
If delivery price comes up $0.00 on check out page please email us with your delivery details or ring us and we will promptly give you a delivery price.
5. Product Specifications
Features specifications of product described or shown on the website and are subject to change without notice.
As much as we try to update specifications as soon as models change , there may be times when new specifications do not match
new models. If you are unsure please email or contact us.
D&L Electrical and Air does not accept any responsibility for orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to problems with internet connections.
You can provide your nominated credit card during purchasing on the website. Payments for orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of your order.
If your payment method triggers fraud protection measures, we may contact you to confirm additional details, or cancel the transaction. Your order will not be completed unless your order has passed our fraud prevention measures.
If additional information is not received within 3 days , your order will be cancelled. Information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
All goods remains property of D&L Electrical and Air until total price is paid and can be reclaimed without consent.
8. Delivery of Goods
We estimate that delivery time could be between 1 to 10 working days, please exclude any weekends, public holidays and the days between the 21th of December until the 02th of January.
D&L Electrical and Air aim to deliver all products in a prompt and timely manner. Due to factors outside our control it is possible that delays may result in shipping of goods. D&L Electrical and Air do not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
We do not deliver to PO Box addresses as we need photo Id and a copy of the online receipt when delivery is made. We recommend having an additional person at the delivery address to assist with the placement of your items inside of your house. Furthermore, our carriers provide a door-to-door service, which does not include carrying the items inside.
Customers will be responsible for ensuring someone is available to accept delivery of their air conditioning system and must present a printed online receipt from www.dlelectrical.com.au when the purchase was made. Please thoroughly inspect the goods for any damage before signing the delivery docket. This delivery docket acknowledges that you have received the goods in good order and the delivery docket information matches the system delivered. Please be aware that if the delivery docket is signed received in “Good Order or Condition” the liability of any damages passes to you the consignee. Please be aware that photo ID must be shown upon accepting goods.
If there is clear vision of harm to your delivered equipment or any obvious evidence that the goods are damaged, do not accept the delivery and do not sign the delivery docket.
All air conditioning units sold by D&L Electrical and Air are covered by a 5 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Warranty will be voided by the manufacture if the system is not installed by a fully licensed and qualified trade’s person or not installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Under these circumstances any service repair costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
If there is a problem with the air conditioning system during the warranty period please ring the Manufacturer’s customer service department. You will need to provide proof of purchase and be required to give model and serial number which will be on your warranty form which came with your air conditioning. If you have questions relating to warranty please email or ring us.
10. Return Policy
We will not refund, credit or replace on incorrect choices, or failing to verify and accurately provide information when placing an order. D&L Electrical and Air will refund or exchange purchased equipment if the equipment on delivery is found not to be of merchantable quality.
We will only refund where a replacement unit cannot be provided.
If replacement of the unit cannot be provided refunds will be generally offered. Upon agreement to replace or refund the purchase price of the faulty unit, the defective unit must be returned to us to start the process. If the goods are deemed faulty following confirmation by the manufacturer you may replace them free of charge. If you have any queries regarding this matter please contact us.
Please note we are unable to accept return of any goods that you have used or attempted to install.
All content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted, and is the property of www.dlelectrical.com.au . You can copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.dlelectrical.com.au products.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of www.dlelectrical.com.au used in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of www.dlelectrical.com.au .
– If during installation a steel beam is met where penetration is required in most cases a condensate pump for drainage will be needed.
This is out of the general scope of works and will need to be quoted separately.
– Upon acceptance of quotation this becomes a contract- meaning the client accepts the terms and conditions set out below.
– All equipment installed shall remain the property of D&L Electrical and Air until full payment has been received.
– D&L Electrical and Air holds the right to enter premises where work has been performed and recover all equipment involved if default is made on payment.
– We do not take any responsibility for any consequential damages to property after the installation is complete and commissioned.
– Systems installed during construction must have adequate roof space or access to enable full service in future, any costs incurred due to inaccessibility are to be borne by the client.
– Where the pitch of the roof is at a minimum client must advise of intentions of lowering ceiling to allow for indoor unit to be placed, as this installation is different to a roof which has adequate ceiling cavity space to hang indoor unit. Dropping of ceiling and allowing for bulkheads for each grill/outlet will incur different pricing.
– System maintenance is the responsibility of the owner.
If in the event a service call is placed and found that the equipment is operating normally or malfunctioning due to misuse or negligence by the client or the equipment has not been properly maintained by a licensed air conditioning company in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, the client shall pay the cost of the service call together with labour and material costs.
– Warranty will not be covered if it is found equipment is damaged due to outside influences like incorrect voltage, flood, fire, lightning strike, modifications to equipment carried out by unauthorised personnel.
-In some circumstances planning approval may be required prior to installation of any outdoor units depending upon the Council involved, it is the Client’s responsibility to determine whether this is the case and to obtain any necessary approvals that may be required.
D&L Electrical and Air is not responsible for any existing electrical installation. Any unforseen conditions to aerial or underground mains will be at the client’s expense.
Installation Payment Option – Perth:
First payment option, 25% deposit is required on acceptance of quotation, with the remaining balance due on the day of installation.
Please note, if payment is not received on the same day as the completion of the job, 3% interest on the outstanding amount daily may apply. So please make sure payment is made on the day of completion to avoid any interest charges.
You can pay by direct deposit to our account no charges apply
Or credit card below charges apply.
Visa and MasterCard plus 1.65% of the total price.
If would you like to pay by credit card, please let us know.
Please find below the bank details:
D&L Electrical and Air
BSB : 306-089
Account Number : 3168813
Reference : Please use Invoice number
We will be able to confirm the booking date once 25% deposit has been received.
Customer is responsible for having strata approval in place before D&L Electrical and Air commence the job, if applicable. If strata approval is needed and has not been organised before D&L Electrical and Air goes to site, we reserve the right to charge a call out fee.
Customer is responsible for having any council approval in place and advise clearly of any terms and conditions, if applicable. Customer must ensure that the outside unit conforms with the councils regulations. If any changes need to be made after the installation has been done or during the installation extra charges will apply.
D&L Electrical and Air will not be responsible or liable for any strata or council approval in regards of the placement of your air conditioning system.
Effective Nov 2019