D&L Electrical and Air Facebook competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is D&L ELECTRICAL AND AIR PTY LTD.
3. The promotion commences on 18th September 2019 and entry is via the promotional post only. No responsibility is accepted for any incomplete, lost or late entries.
4. Entry is open to residents within Perth Metropolitan area, Western Australia. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter the promotion, entrants must Like the D&L Electrical and Air Facebook page, Like the Post for the competition, and Tag a person in the comment section on the competition post. Extra entry for each person tagged on separate comments. An extra entry is also awarded by sharing the competition post.
6. The Promoter accepts that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook.
7. Each entrant warrants that their Facebook profile page is a true representation of them including full name. Facebook profiles that do not represent a living person will be deemed ineligible.
8. The prize is valued at $1,350 and comprises fully installed back to back Carrier 3.5kw wall split. The prize includes installation which includes 3m pipe run with the outdoor unit placed on the ground, and is only available to people who live in the Perth Metropolitan area, Western Australia.
9. Competition Closes on 31/10/2019 at 5:00 PM GMT+8, all entries after this date and time will be void. The winner will be drawn within 5 business days of the competition closing and the winner will be announced on the D&L Electrical and Air business Facebook page. The Winner will be determined by using a third-party service https://commentpicker.com/ which scans the facebook post for people who have commented and randomly select a winner.
10. The winner agrees to partake in any promotional activity as deemed by the promoter.
11. If the prize remains unclaimed three months after the draw, the Promoter may award the prize to another entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
13. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in the entry submitted. If any intellectual property rights (including a moral right) cannot be assigned, each entrant hereby grants to the Promoter an irrevocable exclusive licence in perpetuity to use, copy, distribute, broadcast, modify, adapt and otherwise exploit the entry for any purpose, together with all ancillary rights. The Promoter may exercise all such rights without any fee being paid to the entrant.
14. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and / or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any material in this promotion.
16. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the promotion. Further, the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence it under the same conditions.
17. Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is deemed approval to use the winners’ name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.